Roosey Report

Joshua Dineros

Pictured above, Roosey Report Logo

Jazmyn Andrews, Journalist

FESA is an ERHS club right here on campus, Far Eastern Student Association. Not only do they spread Asian and Far Eastern cultures but they hope to raise enough money to give to third world countries. This club is not only targeted to people of Asian background, but if you interested in joining the club they are holding a meeting Friday Sept. 21 2019 in Mrs. Reps classroom, D104. Other information can be found on their Remind : TEXT 810-10 @FESA2020 or follow their Instagram account is @FESAMMXX

The members of the Puente Program for all parents, if their child is in Puente and is in the ERHS cafeteria at 6 pm on September 17. To all Juniors in the Puente Program, if you or your parents interested in visiting new options for college. This over night trip to Northern California is a great opportunity! The meeting is at the ERHS cafeteria, on September 17 at 7 pm. Drinks and Refreshments will be provided during these meetings.

The Garden Club is raising money through a fundraiser at our school’s garden near the Baseball field. Painting tiles made of cement and adding style to our garden from our students. The cost of the tile is $5 at the student store, and is being held Sept. 23.

The Science Olympiad take a deeper look into science, technology, engineering, and mathematics but though Olympic style games. The great competitions between other schools of the subjects that STEM provides. If interested, the first meeting for our ERHS Science Olympiad is on Wednesday, Sept. 18 in the Stem building in T208. Their Remind : 810-10 @olymp2020, or any other information go follow them on Instagram @erhs_scioly