AP Tutoring Schedule

The AP Exams are here, and in addition to studying at home, there is another opportunity to study as well as prepare here at school: tutoring sessions with AP teachers.

Bluestocking. Courtesy of the website of MyDegreeHouse

Danny Nguyen, Staff Writer

The AP Exams are almost here, arriving in the month of May, so ERHS students are encouraged to study and prepare for them the best way they can. But while the commitment to studying after school – whether it be independently or with a group of friends – is called for, students who are looking for the extra help and preparation can also attend tutoring or studying sessions with AP teachers here at school. Here is the schedule of those sessions.

Note that since the schedule was first released at the beginning of the year, some of those times may be altered due to the consist changes going on throughout the school year with teachers’ schedules. Hence, contacting the AP teachers that are holding the tutoring session or your AP teacher for specifics is a good thing to do, just in case if they suddenly change their session dates.

Some AP teachers will also be holding weekend tutoring sessions solely for preparing for the AP Exams. For more information on that, please contact your AP teacher so that he/she can give you those specific dates.