Last Pep Rally of the Year

Monica Rodulfo, Historian/ Staff Writer

On, April 10th Roosevelt had their last rally of the school year. As always there are three separate rallies (white, blue, and orange). At every rally Mustangs of all grade levels come showered in their Mustang Pride and are filled with enthusiam and energy.

For the first rally there were performances from Cheer, The Latino Club, Polynesian Club, Chinese Minority,  Dance Team, Theatre, Color Guards, Lip Sync winners, The Culture, and Step Team. A pizza eating contest was battled by the classes at the first pep rally, the spirit points went to the juniors. A contest for best God was also played, the goal was to dress up one of our principals in the best greek god costume with toilet paper and aluminum. Dr. Goins was assigned to the freshmen, Mr. Anderson for the sophomores, Dr. Taylor for the juniors, and Mr. Fuertsch for the seniors. In this rally the spirit points went to the freshmen.

At the second rally we had the same performances. The best God contest went to the sophomores.

Aside from all the performances, the third and final rally consisted of three rounds of finish the lyric. For the round juniors took the point, sophomores won the second round, and the third round went to the seniors. Seniors seemed to be on top of their game this rally as they also won the spirit points for best God.

At all three rallies our spring sports were recognized. Shoutout to Boys Volleyball, Girls Softball, Boys Baseball, Boys and Girls Swim, Boys Golf, and Boys and Girls Track and Field.