Basketball : Boys Invented It…Girls Perfected It

ERHS Girls’ Basketball

Basketball : Boys Invented It...Girls Perfected It

Ravyn Warner, Chief Sports Editor

ERHS Girls’ Basketball (Varsity) : Bianca Nelson , Aryana Babb, Joelle Jimene, Nauvi Burries, Andrenee Timons, Carley Grant, Michelle Nwufo, Bailee Robinson, Brittany Muldrow, Serena Alvarez, Brooke Raya , Danelle Brown, Lydia Liu, Ugonne Oniyah, Tabletha Jackson

The basketball ladies of ERHS have started off with a bang! These girls could have 99 problems but their game for sure isn’t one! Our lady mustangs have gotten half way through the 2016-2017 season with a 5-1 record! Way to go ladies! In the past few weeks, the girls varsity basketball team has knocked out the Corona Panthers (64-28), King High School (53-42), Santiago (64-19), and Norco High (74-52). The team has a split series with Centennial High School, taking a loss in the first game but coming back with a win in their last contest on January 26. For the next two weeks, the girls will finish up the remainder of their league games, and start to prepare for the playoffs! Tomorrow, January 31, they will host the Corona Panthers at 6:15 pm in our home gym.

Make sure to check out either of these sources to get game locations, times, etc, for  ERHS Girls’ Varsity Basketball ;

maxpreps.com/high-schools/roosevelt-mustangs-(eastvale,ca)/girls-basketball/schedule.htm

twitter.com/athleticserhs

Good luck in the rest of your season mustangs!