ERHS Elective Applications

Adriana Martinez, Staff Writer

With the end of the 2017-2018 school year coming near comes next year’s load of new students and opportunities to join new clubs and classes. Clubs on campus like ASB, Class Council, Link Crew, and Yearbook are now accepting applications for next year’s students.

To join ASB all you need to do is pick up an application at the Student Store and be sure to turn it in before March 16th.

To join Class Council you just need to pick up the application at the Student Store and be sure to have already submitted this past Wednesday.

To join Link Crew you can pick up and turn in the application in F119, and you will be assigned a date and time for the interview process. Senior Janus Hahn, Link Crew member shares details of what to expect in the interview process. “You will be given requirements to dress up in a way to represent school pride and be prepared to be asked questions about your leadership skills and what factors you can bring to Link Crew. You will walk in with a group of other applicants depending on your last name and introduce yourselves to a panel of teachers. We hope interested applicants are hopeful and excited to joining Link Crew next year.”

The interview process will take place after school depending on the time given to you.

If you’re interested in Yearbook you can pick up an application in the Career Center and turn them in F304 during first lunch or after school. Some requirements are simply that you carry dedication and motivation to create a well executed yearbook for ERHS.