A Student’s Life from a Student’s Perspective

Harmony Johnson

Student life isn’t nearly as stressful as the average adults life, but to us its the most stressful thing in the world. Everyone has a different home life and experience different things but we all go to school and we all have the same goal, for the most part, to graduate. High school for me has been one big roller coaster, my grades and my emotions, during this time you’re transitioning into an adult physically and mentally, you’re setting your habits and pace at which you’ll go through life. This and you have school and home life to balance for some that’s easy, but for others those are the most difficult things to balance.

I interviewed Gisselle Guerrero and asked her how she balances school and her home life, ” I don’t, everything is a mess.” When I asked her how hard it was to balance these things she said, “It’s hard because sometimes you don’t know your limits and when to stop and sometimes you don’t have time for your personal life.” I agree with her, it is extremely difficult but in the end it will be worth it.

A students life will never be easy but soon it will all be worth it when you walk across that stage at graduation and get your diploma showing you’ve completed high school, just to go back to school and deal with it all over again in college.

Kevin Ta

Ari Scott