You Guys Ready For Winter Formal?!

You Guys Ready For Winter Formal?!

Jaelyn Fudge, Staff Writer/Editor

As we’re approaching the end of the semester, there’s a series of various upcoming events to celebrate the first half of the school year being complete, in addition to anticipating the forthcoming school year (new year), and upcoming holidays in general.

With that being said, this upcoming weekend is the commencement of Roosevelt’s annual Winter Formal! Tickets are being sold fast, so make sure to snag yours before its too late! This years Winter Formal is being held at Central Park in Rancho Cucamonga from 7:30-11:30 pm, so make sure to get their in a respected time to avoid long lines.

In addition to the beautiful venue, complimentary refreshments such as food and drinks will also be served to accommodate the attending students. And as always, the winners of the annual Winter Formal Court will be presented at the dance as well.

All four classes have a few nominees to represent their class this Saturday, so good luck to all the potential winners! The Roosevelt Review had an opportunity to interview one of the potential winners for this upcoming Saturday’s competition, who goes by the name of Lwren Mendez (one of the junior winter formal princess nominees)

“I’m super excited for this Saturday but at the same time nervous for the upcoming competition, but I’ll be happy with whatever the outcome is.” “I’m really just about having fun with my friends and enjoying the night!”

Well you heard it, Mustangs! Make sure to attend this Saturday and have fun!