Come See Grease!!!

Jaelyn Fudge, Staff Writer/Editor

ERHS Theatre has definitely been heating up the stage with their latest performance of the ever popular, classic rendition of Grease! It’s opening night being last Friday, it can be argued that ERHS’s latest instalment is one of theatres best productions yet! With a stellar cast, vibrant costumes, and upbeat track, “Grease!” the musical is definitely a success. The stage overbearing with talented singers, dancers, and actors, the show is definitely not like one you haven’t seen before.

The Roosevelt Review had the opportunity to see the show on its opening night, and it was definitely inspiring and breathtaking. Not to mention the hardwork and dedication coming from those who contributed, or participated in this musical. The level of commitment and dedication required to put on an amazing show like this can be difficult and stressful at times for the cast, however its clear they’ve overcame all obstacles, put them behind them, and in return put on an amazing show.

Some of the actors happened to give reporters from The Roosevelt Review some insight as to how strenuous yet rewarding it was to participate in this production. With auditions for this production opening up in the beginning of the semester, and rehearsals starting immediately after that, the show has officially been under production and practice for three full months, and is now performing for audiences.

The Roosevelt Review got a chance to exclusively interview one of the cast members in Grease, Megan Leblanc. “The show was amazing! After all that hard work we put in. it was really breathtaking to finally perform it for audiences!”

Megan says as she describes opening night. “Opening night is always magical to be honest and I’m so excited I got to be apart of this production, and work with all the cast!”

Well you heard it Mustangs! Make sure to support our fellow thespians in the upcoming shows!