Grease: The Musical!

Hailey Morales, Staff Writer

The time is almost here.. The amazing theater production is happy to announce that they having been putting in hours and hours of hard work, dedication and love into this musical. Every year is something memorable and off the charts so that every time someone walks into our auditorium, they have a great first impression and might even want to join/ audition for theater in their years where they have open slots in their schedule. Mrs. Frost always makes sure that her productions are the best of the best with the best actors/ singers on campus showing their talent. Years of doing this and there’s always more talent coming through the doors of this campus to keep our theater program staying amazing as always.

Grease is an 80’s movie that relates to high school situations, the girl and boy falling in love but the boy acting too cool to give the girl attention. It’s definitely a classic, even in the world right now. You can always count on someone to know exactly what Grease is.

Today we’re going to be interviewing two seniors of the cast, Issaiah Compton and Dominic Rodriguez.

Compton shared “If you’re going to our production opening night, you can expect a lot of action, great vocals and hard work left on stage. I’ve been having to do my homework during lunch so I won’t be stressed about it later on and be too tired. I decided to audition this year because I really just wanted to see if I’d make it and I decided to stay because on the first day of rehearsal, I really enjoyed it.”

Rodriguez shared “We have amazing dancers, vocalists and full on amazing sets that were beautifully made. During rehearsals, we always get time to do homework so it helps a lot when it comes to balancing out school and theater. I love the movie Grease in general so I was so happy to be apart of an amazing cast.”

Be sure to get your tickets online and enjoy Grease!