Senior Tailgate

Senior Tailgate

Jaelyn Fudge, Editor

As we’re approaching the end of another glorious football season, we’re also approaching the end of another era; at least for seniors that is. Roosevelt’s oldest and most refined class of 2018 have approached the end of yet again, another era, as they continue to finish their high school journey.

Taking this into consideration, Roosevelt celebrated our very own seniors this past Friday at the annual senior tailgate. Known to traditionally honor seniors for all their social and academic accomplishments they’ve achieved throughout their high school journey, this year’s senior tailgate was definitely one to remember, according to senior, Harmony Johnson.

“Senior tailgate was super fun as they had snacks and photobooths and decorations which really made the night fun.”When asked what made senior tailgate super memorable, Harmony commented, “Well basically what made it memorable was that it was my last tail gate at Roosevelt as a student. It’s actually pretty wild because all of these senior events are making me realize how close we are to graduation.”

Well there you have it Mustangs! Glad class of 2018 seniors had fun; make sure to tune in next year where it’ll be class of 2019’s senior tailgate!!