AND…… STRANGER THINGS IS BACK!!

Stranger Things Season 2

Marsaydí Jeffries, Staff Writer

The time has come! We, the people, are about to get our prayers answered. “STRANGER THINGS” IS COMING BACK SOON!!! The Netflix original hit will be returning with a second season – and possibly a third or fourth in the future – on Oct. 27 through the streaming platform.
     I know I am not the only one ready for the hit series to return with new adventures that will come before us, as a few students are excited for the return. In fact, you can even say that I’m addicted to the show, as is the case for one of Eleanor Roosevelt’s seniors, Imani Baughman, who establishes the first season of the show is indeed “addicting” because she has already “finished it all in a day.”
    Yes, October is very far away. Boo, right! Well, don’t get so upset yet. Even though the show will not be on Netflix any time soon, you can always sit back to the online trailer, which will give you a perfect display on what to look forward to. So go ahead and scramble your way to watch it. It will do you good as Imani Baughman states: “Well, they did have a trailer come out and it looked good.” Can you say greatness?
    But, wait! There is more! You would think that after the season one finale, we would not be expecting Eleven to make a statement, but are we wrong? It turns out that 13-year-old actress Millie Bobby Brown will indeed continue to be in the series and reprise her role as the iconic character, along with her other cast members, of whom plays the greatest group of characters ever.
    As said, not only will we get season two, but we will also receive a third season or more, with the Duffer brothers Matt and Ross, the creators of the holy grail TV production, confirming that “Stranger Things” will definitely be returning for a season three and four.
   So, clear your schedule for the month of October and BINGE WATCH UNTIL YOUR HEART FALLS OUT.
   And if you haven’t watch the first season of “Stranger Things,” GO WATCH IT! It will have you coming back for more and more and you will be just about ready for season two.