Football…It’s almost time.

Hailey Morales, Staff Writer

It’s starting up, the thing that we’ve all been waiting for. Yes, I’m talking about the upcoming fall season for football here at ERHS. While it may not be Christmas, this could be considered the most wonderful time of the year. Those friday night lights, baked potatoes with the chili cheese and friends sitting together smiling while not having to worry about tonight’s homework.

School starting back up may not be exciting, but I know that many people will be up in the bleachers screaming out to their boyfriend’s, friend’s or crush’s names so we will win our games and hopefully go all the way to CIF! Be sure to bring your ASB card and be ready to root for our fellow varsity football players, male and female, in these upcoming games!

Jeremy Moussa and Chase Williams are some of the star athletes that are ready to talk about their personal goals of this year’s football season and what to expect when you come to the games.

Williams, a wide receiver on the team, acknowledged that “my goals for this year personally are going to State Championships and doing as much as I can with my team to achieve these goals. This is my last high school season and working my hardest will get me where I need to be in Nebraska.”

Moussa said that “personally, I wanna throw for 4000 yards and beat my record. Working hard with my team is very important but also having breaks is essential.”

This upcoming season will definitely be one to remember.