Battle of the Classes!!

Monica Rodulfo, Historian/ Staff Writer

Link Crew’s Battle of the Classes took place Friday, April 7,2017 at 6pm in the Mustang Gymnasium. Battle of the Classes was a volleyball game were students, teachers, and staff were granted the opportunity to form a team and compete against the other classes for some class spirit points.

First to take the court was class of 2020 VS. class of 2019. Mr. Neimeyer, Mrs. Turang, and Dr. Goins accompanied the freshmen. The sophomores were accompanied by Mr. Wingate and Mrs. Ezeamama. Both teams went head on to compete and as competition was tough the freshmen took the win. Congratulations to class of 2020!!

Next up was class of 2018 VS. class of 2017. The teachers that joined the junior’s team were Mrs. Bowles and Ms. Coello. On the senior’s team was Mr. Marnin and Ms. Lucero. It was a close game that went back and fourth. Seniors resulted with the win. Congratulations class of 2017!!

The winners were up to battle for the final win. As the freshmen and seniors competed for the overall win, the crowd was screaming and cheering along. Freshman took the overall win. Way to go class of 2020!!

If you missed this year’s battle of the classes make sure to come out and support your fellow Mustangs next year!