Fusion Recap!

Monica Rodulfo, Historian/ Staff Writer

In case you missed it Fusion1 took place on Friday, January 13th. Fusion was Corona-Norco Unified School District’s first ever combined festival. The schools that participated in this event were Eleanor Roosevelt High School, Santiago High School, and Centennial High School. Although only 3 of all the high school’s students were allowed to participate, any other CNUSD high school student was granted entry with a  guest pass from another student of the 3 participating schools.

The  fusion festival occurred at the March Air Field Museum located at 22550 Van Buren Blvd., March Air Field Reserve Base, CA 92518.

Fusion provided a variety of foods like nachos, ice cream, cotton candy, popcorn, and different beverages to wash it all down. The festival also included activities like Euro Bungee jumping, jumpers and obstacles, air hockey, gaming tables, and 8-ball pool. Games trucks were also available to play video games like Mario Kart 8, Just Dance, Call of Duty, etc. For leisure entertainment there was Aerial Acrobatics and a comfy lounge to sit around with your friends and enjoy!  Henna tattoos were available as well as taking pictures to create memories with your favorite people in the photo booth!

Aside from all these other entertaining aspects and activities there was an outraging stage and a DJ for dancing!  Stage lights, smog machines, and of course music brought to you by Nick Nack brung the night all together!  If you missed it this year be sure to to go next year for Fusion 2!