Roosey Review: Week 10/22-10/28

Joshua Dineros

Pictured above, Roosey Report Logo

Aurielle Whitehead, Journalist

Hello Mustangs!

Welcome back to The Roosey Report. We have some things to cover. First thing to cover is our ERHS Mustangs Theater Booster’s presentation of “High School Musical”. The show is based off the movie, “High School Musical”, which is about Troy Bolton, a star athlete at a small-town high school, falls in love Gabriella Montez at a Christmas karaoke party. When they come back to campus, Troy and Gabriella audition for their upcoming school musical. Meanwhile, the jealous Sharpay Evans is determined to ruin their chances of being in the school musical together. The two must struggle to make it to auditions while also meeting their existing obligations to the basketball team and the academic decathlon. Our ERHS school show will be on Nov. 8th, ,15th, and 16th at 7 pm and November 9 at 2 p.m. You can buy your tickets at erhs.booktix.com for $12 for general admission and $10 if you are a student, senior, or a staff member.

The next event is our Link Crew’s Haunted Hallway and Movie Night.  Haunted Hallway is a Halloween event being held on October 25, at 6 p.m. in the G Building hallway. They will be showing the movie, “Monster House” along with the event. Haunted Hallway is a preview for spooky season that’s a good time with friends and a balance of students who like to be scared and who just want go see a movie. This is also a cheaper alternative to Knott’s Scary Farm and all other scary amusement parks and it’s going to be super fun and creative. It is an event in which the hallway will be transformed into a hallway of horror that will include a lot of terrifying monsters, creepy mazes and horrifying scare zones. It will cost $2 and you must bring your ID card for entry into the event. Make sure you bring money for snacks and drinks.

That is it for this week Mustangs. Watch out for the Halloween Costume Contest in the STEM Building and for Red Ribbon week coming up next week. See you next time!

Aurielle Whitehead
Ad for High School Musical Show.
Aurielle Whitehead
Ad for Link Crew’s Haunted Hallway and Movie Night.