The Roosey Report: What You Need to Know 1/28-2/1

Alicia Matthews, Writer

Hey Mustangs! In order for all of us to have the most fulfilled school week, there are a few events going on that you should know about.

This week starts off with Rack It Up spirt week! Participate in this VS week spirit wear, where on Tuesday (1/29) , you wear any Nike or Adidas clothing, on Wednesday (1/30), wear and cute or comfy clothing, on Thursday (1/31), wear any biker or beach clothing and on Friday (2/1), wear any artistic or athletic clothing. You won’t want to miss out on using your creative styling choices and flash them down the halls of our school!

Do you have a special someone, a friend that you absolutely love, or even both? AVID is presenting this year’s Valentine Gift Shop where a variety of countless packages are being sold for our very own Mustangs! Being offered is a Secret Admirer Package, which comes with a carnation and a card for $3, That’s My Best Friend Package,which comes with a carnation, a card and a balloon for $5, and Lovebirds Package, which comes with 2 carnations, a card, a balloon, and even a stuffed animal for $10! All students are welcome to stop by the student store and purchase any of the packages everyday during lunch, up until 2/11. Packages will be delivered on Valentine’s Day during 1st period.

There you go Mustangs! Make your school week here at ERHS a good one!