Movie Night

Movie Night

Natalie Gonzalez, Staff Writer

On Friday October 21st at 7 pm sophomore and junior class council held a school movie night for students to attend to in the theater at the price of $1 with asb or $2 without asb. The movie being shown was Insidious 3, in which is the sequel to the past two movies. Students had to get a permission slip signed by their parents or they wouldn’t be able to get into the PG-13 movie. As many people show up to this event to take a close look at Insidious, you’ll be able to read about horrors in which took place in this movie. Insidious 3 is a scary movie about a teenage girl named Quinn Brenner who is trying to spritely contact her dead mother, and asks a psychic named Elise Rainier for help. Elise then refuses Quinn’s request, but that doesn’t stop her from trying. Quinn starts seeing strange things happening around her, and shortly afterwards gets attacked by a demon leading her to getting injured. With her father and brother nearby, the father tells her to try to stop all the spiritual nonsense happening. Elise decides to help Quinn realizing that she has to defeat the spiritual world on her own, in which leads her to come out of retirement. As the movie comes to an end, more mysteries are yet to be solved.