ERHS News- The New Schedule

ERHS News- The New Schedule

One of the hottest topics being debated throughout campus right now is the new official bell schedule for the current 2018-2019 school year. For all returning Mustangs, the new schedule has definitely been an adjustment and a heavy conversation piece as we progress throughout the school year. Despite the current transition into the month of September, students are continuing to vocalize their opinions regarding the new change. Let’s take a look into what our fellow Mustangs had to say!

“I’m personally not a fan of the current schedule. Being a returning senior I think the change was inconvenient and not entirely necessary. I hope I’ll warm up to it as the school year progresses, but I guess one positive aspect of the schedule is office hours,” Senior Jessica Alvarez comments.

The Office hours on Thursdays and Fridays were implemented to help the students on stay on track or finish up on any missing work. While this does sound good, some students find it boring or as an obligation, but it is in fact a helpful tool for those who tend to procrastinate on their school work.

Wednesday seems to be the most public debate on the school’s schedule. One student’s response was that the idea of having all classes on Wednesday is a fast pace and a easy slide by. However, others believe it to be quiet stressful because some of the teachers might assign projects or other assignments on Wednesday.