You Ready Mustangs?!

pabijan - Fotolia

Jaelyn Fudge, Staff Writer

You ready Mustangs?! It’s that final push that everyone dreads and anticipates, and is primarily known for being extremely stressful for  students of all ages. For freshmen preparing to enter their interim years of high school, sophomores preparing for arguably the most difficult year in high school, juniors excited to enter their senior year, and our  graduating class anticipating upcoming graduate, each class is focused on closing out another year, and preparing for what’s next to come in their lives. Between finals, Ap exams, projects, and graduation upon us, it may be easy to forget simple things before the end of the year.

“The end of the year is so rapidly approaching that it’s I’m totally forgetting things that I know if I’m not reminded will just slip past my mind.” Returning student Jessica Alvarez comments.

So here are a couple of reminders and things to do before the end of the year and we officially leave for summer! First off Mustangs, remember to clean out your lockers! For those who use their lockers, they’re arguably the most helpful aspect of school and take the load off of students who take classes that require multiple materials. If that’s you reading this, make sure to clear out your locker on the last day of school so that they can be nice and clean for the following year of students!

Next one is kind of a given however it’s a pressing reminder to those who may be forgetful! Don’t forget to turn in your books! Books required for all different courses must be due no later than the last day of school or you’ll risk receiving a fine! “I forgot to turn in my books last year and almost got in so much trouble for the next year.” Jessica also comments.

Those are just a view of several reminders to remember before the end of the year. Make sure to check school emails for more information!