Fashion at its Finest with Addae Madison

Ravyn Warner, Chief Sports Editor

Ripped jeans? Cardigans? Long skirts? Holey shirts? Shades of blue? No laces in our shoes?

Fashion does not just change between seasons; it has evolved over centuries. A decade can easily redefine what we think is “hip.” However, just how much has American fashion really changed in the past years for males and females alike?

Well you can ask ERHS’s own Addae Madison.

Addae, a junior student-athlete, has determinedly exemplified that fashion is not about what you can piece together, but follows the true creativity and ideas that come from within you. With a clear mindset and set of materials, Madison has managed to convey his love for fashion through making custom jeans which he sells and promotes on and off campus. In the mist of conversation about college and future plans, Madison said, “I don’t want to go to college; I want to start my business within fashion.” With further questioning, it became apparent that this determined student was clearly prepared to take on the fashion industry. Madison uses unique patterns, a variety of fabrics and cloths, and more that will fulfill anyone’s needs to make the perfect pair of jeans! Always remember, the joy of dressing is an art!

Interested in your own custom pants? Do not hesitate! Contact Addae Madison via Twitter @addae3madison!