Gods Plan Video Touches the Fans

Drake+at+Miami+High+School+

Drake at Miami High School

Ariana Scott, Staff Writer

Getty Images for Remy Martin
TORONTO, ON – JANUARY 10: Drake attends as Drake And OVO Chubbs Host Friends and Family Event Of New Restaurant, Pick 6IX, With The House Of Remy Martin on January 10, 2018 in Toronto, Canada. (Photo by Johnny Nunez/Getty Images for Remy Martin)

Drake does it again this year, with one of the most popular songs in 2018 so far. Gods Plan, his hit single that he dropped earlier in February blew up and has “30 million plays over a few weeks” according to the Atlantic. Drake is in Miami, going around spreading the positive energy that the world needs to see right now and fans are loving it. Even people who aren’t fans of Drizzy are glad to see him giving out money and hugs to the communities.

He shows up to Miami High School and shoots the video there with millions of students who were crying and losing their minds. Drake does the kind move and gives 25K to a woman and her kids..IN CASH! He gives away a 5oK scholarship to a student who is attending the University of Miami, which he also showed up to unexpectedly. It was a nice thing to watch because of what has been happening in Florida lately and I feel like he gave people such a unforgettable and fun memory.

Yahoo

Drake is back in action, putting smiles on people’s faces. He made an impact to people who weren’t even in the video who received money and his love. Fans say that they feel like he has more music and maybe even a new album on the way. When he dropped Gods Plan, he also dropped another single called Diplomatic Immunity. He hasn’t made a video for that one, but he speaks about a lot of stuff that happened in his life as he became famous and the the entertainment industry; He even mentioned his relationship with Singer/Actress, Jennifer Lopez.

Senior in High School Taliyah Jones talks about the video and how “Drake is someone that everyone can love and listen to..his music puts everyone in a lit mood.” Many people can agree with her, but Drake does have the haters and he loves to brag about those. “I am not a fan of Drake. His music is very cliche and plays on the radio too much but the Gods Plan video was dope….,” says Ethan Banaag, a senior in High School as well.

The song is everywhere out now on Apple Music, Spotify, and the video is now on Vevo and Youtube.