Senior Sunrise!

Gisselle Guerrero, Journalist / Editor

Senior Sunrise! It is happening this Friday at 5:30 am at the football field. Seniors go to sleep early and come prepared with blankets and friends. They will be giving free breakfast and selling $1.00 buttons. There will also be a table selling this years spirit wear, so don’t forget your money. Memorable pictures were suppose to be sent to class council, class of 2018, through email by August 21st for the slide show.

Now, it is our last year of high school here at Eleanor Roosevelt so let’s all get together and bond as the class of 2018. According to link crew senior Rhea Mehra the thing she’s looking forward to is, “coming together with my friends.” No one likes waking up early but everything, “will be worth it,” says senior, Trevor Davider, “it will be fun.”

Afterwards, there will be school and although everybody will be tired, they will have to attend school. Seniors here at ERHS are not looking forward to, “going to school afterwards,” Rhea Mehra says, “I’ll be up early and won’t be able to stay focused in school.” Even though seniors have to wake up early some are still excited to, “watch the sunrise with friends and eat breakfast,” Trevor Davider mentioned. Seniors, enjoy your last year of high school and start by going to senior sunrise.