How To Train Your Dragon 3

Amanda Hollis, Writer

Today the highly anticipated children’s film How To Train Your Dragon is returning to the big screens for their third installment. Despite being a children’s film, it’s content can be appreciated by kids of all ages. While she’s not planning on seeing the film, ERHS student Lucy Lubin had positive feedback for this upcoming premiere  ” I haven’t actually seen the film, but when I saw the trailer it seemed like the perfect family friend movie.”

Even if you’re not a fan of How To Train Your Dragon, consider taking a younger sibling or relative, as the film is guaranteed to appeal to a younger demographic. However, this is the third installment of the film, so one may want to consider watching the first two before going to see the recent one!

As many people have seen the trailer on both social media and television, Lucy Lubin also says “The trailer was very cute, it made me laugh and really made me want to go see the movie when it comes out!” Even if you’re looking for a movie to just get a laugh out of, this film has been highly recommended.  Got nothing to do this weekend? Well head on down to your local  theater to see the latest adventures between Toothless and Hiccup, and the gang alongside them!