Graduation Tickets

PC: Gisselle Guerrero

Gisselle Guerrero, Staff Editor / Writer

Fellow seniors, as of Monday, April 23, graduation tickets were available for purchase and reservation. Every senior gets four free tickets and are given an extra four, for $10 each. The deadline to reserve and buy your tickets are May 4th. After that all tickets not claimed or bought will be available for people to purchase at the student store. After May 4th, there will be a message sent out by the student store, informing everybody of the amount of tickets available for purchase.

“I am excited for graduation, and for my family to be there” Kayla Oxaca mentioned. Graduation will take place at the Ontario Civic Center at 7 PM. Parking will be $10 for each car. Also make sure honors students buy their cords. Any type of cords are $20 at the student store. If you are unsure weather you placed; Honors, High Honors, or Honors with Distinction, there is a list of names in between the two windows at the student store.

There is only four weeks of school left seniors, but that is still four weeks to mess up and make sure you don’t graduate. “I’m trying my best to compete everything, but I only have one more class left before I am secure to graduate.” Be on top of your classes, get your grades up, and buy you graduation tickets! Take advantage of the free tickets and do not buy your other four, if you are not going to need them. There are students who do need more than eight tickets. “I have a big family and I am looking for more tickets, so if anybody has any please contact me” Kayla added.

PC: Google Images
Ontario Civic Center